Wednesday, November 6, 2013

JustRite's November Release-Fashion Vintage Labels Six

Good morning to you! 
I hope you are enjoying all of the new stamp sets by JustRite so far!  Today's set was a winner in my book the minute I laid eyes on it! It's vintage. It has a beautiful font. It has a purse image. It uses my favorite word, shopping. ;) This new set is called, Fashion Vintage Labels Six. 
I colored this pretty little purse with my Copics.  The flowers were colored twice and cut out.  I gave them a bit of dimension by adding a dimensional foam circle. 
I used a new die from Spellbinders called, Vintage Labels Six. I used my Copic airbrush system to add just a touch of purple. The background was embossed using a Spellbinder's M-Bossability folder called, Dotted Flowers.  I stamped the frame in Versamark and embossed it in silver.  I added a few purple rhinestones and ribbon to finish the card. 

For more projects using this gorgeous set, please be sure to pop on over to these ladies' blogs.



Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! :)

No comments: