Friday, November 8, 2013

JustRite's November Release- Sweethearts!

Good morning and happy Friday to you all!
I am heading to a scrapbook weekend with girlfriends this weekend and can not wait to hang out with my girls! 
Today is JustRite's last day of their November release.  Today set is a sweet Valentine/love set designed by Samantha Walker. It is appropriately named, Sweethearts. :)
I have been a bit on a shaker kick lately.  There is something so cool about a card that moves!
And since now I have a crazy amount of sequins (I'm a total hoarder!) I figured I'd put 'em to good use!
I stamped the heart on a pale pink paper with Versamark and gave it a bit more color using Copic markers. 
Spellbinders has coordinating dies to go with this set called, Lace Heart Dies.  I used it to cut out my heart. It gives it such a lovely edge. I added a few posies, string, and a pretty red gingham ribbon to tie it all up!
Here is the set in its entirety. 
Be sure to visit the other ladies' blogs for more great ideas using this sweet set!


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun Saturday post!

3 comments:

Teri said...

That is just the sweetest thing!! Love the stamp set!!! Have a wonderful time with the girls!!
Hugs,
Teri

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Michele-hope you have an awesome weekend! The red gingham ribbon is TO DIE FOR! Where did you get it? Who makes it? Please tell!!!! Gotta have it NOW! lol!

Jean Bullock said...

The sweetest tag ever! I love it.