Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'm Gonna Make You Smile!

Well, that is my hope anyway! ;) First, with a bright cheery water colored card!  I created the background with my new Peerless watercolors.  I added a die cut from Dear Lizzy and gave it a coating of glossy black enamel.  The flower is Rose Creations from Spellbinders, and the leaves are from JustRite's Fall Applique.  So basically my card is a hodge podge of different companies.  ;)
Smile with Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders, JustRite, and Peerless Watercolors
I was water coloring everything......I think my dogs were glad they weren't in the craft room at the time! LOL! The leaves and flower were both water colored too. I added a few epoxy dots and pearls to finish off the card.  
Smile with Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders, JustRite, and Peerless Watercolors
Second, are some pictures from Cort's big game this past Saturday. She cheered along with the local high school cheerleaders for the half time show.  It is so much fun to see people of ALL abilities interact and have so much fun together! 

 I caught her mid-sentence saying "hi" to her boyfriend. :)

Cortney Kovack
These two. 
 I can't express enough how much these girls care for one another.  True BFF's.  They have such different abilities, but it doesn't matter. They accept one another unconditionally. 
They really do have a special bond.
Cortney Kovack
 And lastly.....her entire pep squad. 
 We are truly blessed to have crossed paths with so many great kids and their parents.  It is like having our very own support group.

Be sure to check back tomorrow! I will have a full step by step tutorial!  
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
And one last question....
Did I make you smile?
:)

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yes:)
Awesome pics...thanks for sharing!
Your watercolored card is gorgeous too.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Yes, you made me smile!!! Love, love, love the photos and your card is gorgeous.

Brandi R said...

Definite smiles! ♥ Beautiful! And the card is quite lovely too....love watercolor!!

Annette Allen said...

love that card.. totally gorgeous and the pictures are so sweet.. thanks for sharing.

Donna Nuce said...

Yes Michelle you did make me smile! I love seeing pictures of your gorgeous daughter! The card is great too! Have a great day.

Rachel Parys said...

That is just AWESOME!! The girls look like they are having a blast!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kim A. said...

Your card is very pretty. Love the pictures of the girls, so glad they get to do something they love, like cheerleading!