Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Water Colored Roses

Good morning! I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with this little number.
A water colored card using this gorgeous rose from Crafty Secrets.  I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to create an ombre paneled background.  I also used them to color my roses.   
A bit of Stickles was added to the bottoms of the roses for a bit of sparkle.  I also added sequins, ribbon, and an SRM sticker sentiment. All of this was adhered using Scrapbook Adhesive's Dodz™. The flowers were attached using Crafty Foam Tape. 
And just a quick update.....Cortney is still battling this infection.  She has gone to the wound care clinic twice and doesn't seem to be getting much better.  She will be going again this Friday.
Please continue to pray for my gal. She hasn't been herself and I miss my happy girl.


3 comments:

Jennifer Hovermale said...

The card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I am praying for Courtney daily & will continue to do so. I pray that God blesses and gives you and your family the strength to deal with all of these trials. Also, I pray that God wraps Courtney in his healing arms and gives her body whatever it needs to fight this infection. As well, I pray that God gives the medical staff all of the knowledge that they may need to take this infection away.

Jamie said...

This card is stunning! I absolutely LOVE it!

vdoyle8 said...

You had me at watercolor! My favorite look and fav medium to play with. This is gorgeous!! That ombre background is a great idea - I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the inspiration.