Friday, March 24, 2017

Embellished Egg Cartons!

Good morning and happy Friday to you!
I am off next week for spring break and couldn't be happier! A little time to catch up with family and sleep in for a few days! ;)
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog today with these embellished egg cartons.  
Does anyone else have an obsession with Target's Dollar Spot?  Although they really should rename it to Target's Dollar(s) Spot!  Because let's be honest, is anything in that section really a dollar?
But nonetheless, I still love it and always seem to find something I have to have.  Like these gingham bunnies. 
Cute right?
And these egg cartons? Super duper cute!! My MIL bought me a set from Stampin Up! I added a bit of clear glitter to the sides. :)
I adhered the green polka dot paper using E-Z Squares.  The bunnies were self adhesive so they were just stuck right on top.  I used the Dual Tip Glue pen to adhere the gold trim and pink pom pom.  I cut a flower using a die from JustRite.  The sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  All of that was added using a Dodz-Medium.
Thank you all for stopping by! I love your visits so much!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my CUTE.

Ruthie said...

Cute Cute Cute! Wow you must have an awesome Target! There is never much of anything worth buying at ours. So, nice find!! Loves, Ruthie

Jill Norwood said...

Too cute! Your blog is full of goodness!