Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Small Stamps...Big Impact!

Good morning! I have a card for you today using a new stamp set from SRM Stickers called, Heaven & Earth.  I repeated the fish in a random pattern on a tag.  I added bubbles in between the fish using a Copic safe marker. Kind of gives a Zentangle vibe doesn't it? I colored the images with my Copic markers.  I used two colors on each fish to give a bit of shading.  Once everything was colored, I applied glossy accents for a bit of pop. 

 I matted the tag on black card stock and tied charcoal twine at the top.  I adhered that to kraft, black, and red card stock.  I stamped the sentiment in black for a final touch. 
I am enjoying my spring break with a bit of sleeping in, crafting, and catching up with my family a bit.  Yesterday I took Cort to see Beauty and the Beast, and tonight is dinner with Kyle.  
Enjoy your day today!
Thank you for popping by!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I think this is the first time I realized SRM Stickers actually has stamps. This is so cute and colorful! You always do such beautiful, creative work. Enjoy your spring break!

reeree62 said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Michele!! So bright & colorful! <3 Hugs!!!