Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Candy Winner & a Big Thank You!

I just want to thank everyone for making my Sunday so sweet. I was gone for the last 4 days to Michigan......and when I got home, I had so many sweet comments left about Cortney's scrappy page. It truly touched me.......thank you! I am so appreciative to have this hobby and all the wonderful people I have met because of it.......it means so much that people care. So for that......thank you!!!

And to everyone who left comments for the blog candy......Thank you! I appreciate your sweet comments!

The winner is Margie!

She said: Beautiful, beautiful card! And I just started following your blog!

Check back tomorrow for a fun tutorial! Have a wonderful Sunday evening!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats Margie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Margie! :):):):):):):):)