Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Noel Mignon's Current Challenge!

This week's challenge over at Noel Mignon's blog is to scrap a summer tradition. Summer in my house wouldn't be the same w/o Kyle swingin' in the backyard. He kicks off his shoes, closes his eyes, (Sometimes sings to himself......ahem.....) and enjoys the warm breeze on his face. I think it's his way of decompressing. (Maybe I should try it??) I used Noel's 5ft 2 & Eyes of Blue kits, as well as some 7 Gypsies ephemera.

I EVEN did some stitching here......(Don't hem a pair of pants, but by golly, I'll sew on a page!)
Head on over HERE to see what the other DT gals did! Hope you can join us in this week's challenge!
******************************************************************
False alarm yesterday! No braces for the kid. He had X-rays and impressions taken. He won't get them on until the 27th. He is going away to Boy Scout camp next week, and we agreed it probably wasn't a good idea to put them on before that. So on the 27th, I am officially in the poor house! sheesh.....the cost of beauty! ; )

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee the lo!!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):)

joslyn said...

the layout is so GREAT! cute cute.

Riet said...

What a beautiful layout Michele.

Hugs Riet.x

CreativeMish said...

OH! I love this layout! Great pictures!

Stef H said...

this is fabulous and he looks like he's having tons of fun. i love swings!

hugs,

Allison Rankin said...

I love that picture...it is laid out perfect here so your eye is drawn right in (and I love the yellow!).

Come by the ol' blog if you will, k?

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2009/07/me-likey-psf-edition.html

Ann said...

Hey there! Just popped in from Allison's blog...I love what I see here! Your LO is fabulous, and I love that sweet butterfly!

cheryl said...

great layout love the pictures too love cheryl xxxxx

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful page, Michele!! I love your layout, and great pictures!! Love your butterfly and pins too!!

Unknown said...

Your page is just fabulous! Sorry to hear about the braces. I have an 8 yr old who is need of head gear AND braces. There goes her first car!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

What a beautiful layout and incredible photos!