Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Release Day at JustRite!

Today is an exciting day over at JustRite! 6 sets are now available for purchase!!! Hop on over HERE to see all 6 sets!

For my card today, I used the new Friendship set. (This has to be one of my favorite sets! ) I love that the images in this set are large......3 1/4! I colored the image with my Copics and then added Flower Soft to the flowers. I paper pieced the pot to match my DP. My nesties were used for the circles.


I did some machine stitching, added some lace and a few buttons to finish it off!
**************************************************************************
My son is seeing the orthodontist today.......he is finally ready for braces! This poor kid has terribly crooked teeth, and even he can't wait to get them fixed! He is one of the last kids to get them in his class because the ortho told us his facial structure was too immature. Well, I guess he has "matured" enough......because today is the big day! : )

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

First off, love the card!!!!! I remember the days of braces and I can't believe he is so excited. My daughter had a major melt down!!!! God luck with the ortho and oh heavens the cost is unreal!!!!! Have a great day!!! :)

froebelsternchen said...

a wonderful work!

slbt17 said...

love the card - Good luck with your son - mine gets his off tomorrow - happy day!
Sandra

Pam Speidel said...

This is beautiful! Love the soft pastel colors and the flower soft adds such a wonderful touch! Would you believe I've never tried it? Actually, I've never seen it in any of the stores. Wishing your son all the best with his new braces. Both our children had them and it was worth it! :)

Rose Ann said...

This is so very pretty, Michele!! I love your coloring, Flower Soft, and lace!!

I hope all goes well with your son's appointment!!

cheryl said...

just love the card the image is great and perfect colouring too great touch with the added flower soft love cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love the soft pretty flowers! :)