Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Heart That Loves is Always Young.....

What a great saying this is! It is part of JustRite's newest release, Friendship Borders and Centers. I stamped the image with Momento and colored the cake in with my Copics. I added Stickles to give it some sparkle. I used various Nesties for the entire card. I added a satin ribbon and a couple of buttons to finish it off.



******************************************************

Well, I found out that my insurance covers absolutely nothing towards braces.....zip, nada, zilch.....bummer. : (


Thank goodness they offer payment plans...........


Have a great Thursday!!!!! : )


10 comments:

Tracey said...

A beautiful card Michele! Love the colour combo. Sorry to hear about the braces - that sucks.

Riet said...

What beautiful card Michele,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Ila said...

This circle card is Fabulous and Fun!!..love the bright colors and BD cake!!...I totally feel for you on the braces....the things we do for kids...lol....Hugs, Ila

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is so darn pretty....

Jocelyn said...

Love this card and I need two special thank you cards and need some ideas!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world of payment plans for braces.....I always say to my daughter...I have a fortune invested in that mouth and you better take care of those teeth!!!! Have a great day!!! :)

Rose Ann said...

I love your shaped birthday card with just the right sparkle!!

That is such a bummer about the braces! It seems your insurance would at least cover some of it!! So, not fair!

Liz said...

Gorgeous

Margie Higuchi said...

What a fun card and I see all the Nesties you used on this! WOW!!

I don't think our insurance covers braces either....I better check...DS#1 might need them! OY! LOL!!

CreativeMish said...

Oh I love that spiky nestie! I better order some! What a great looking cake!

Michelle Forrest said...

Beautiful card!