Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gooseberry & Blog Candy!

I think I've mentioned in the past that Gooseberry Patch makes stamps now? They are food inspired, and super cute! (And really......let's be honest, holidays without food, just wouldn't be the same! ) I stamped these little goodies with Momento ink and colored them with Copics. I added some liquid applique for the "icing" and sprinkled glitter while it was still warm. : ) I added rhinestones, a sheer ribbon, and my scalloped SU! punch.


If you haven't entered your name for the $30.00 gift certificate from Crafty Secrets, be sure to go HERE! The drawing will be held tomorrow night!
************************************************************
My 5th graders are putting on their Christmas music show tonight......and of course we are supposed to get snow. Fortunately, I don't live too far from where I work! : )
Hope all is well with you!

18 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh yum I could just eat those now!! :) Bonnie x

Noreen Yun said...

Oh my goodness...cupcakes!!!! I love them, they work best with a cup of hot chocolate!!! Yum yum :)

Hearts Turned said...

Adorable, Michele! I keep meaning to get a set of their stamps, but I keep getting distracted by the fabulous recipes they post! Oh well!

Hope your school program goes well tonight--enjoy the snow!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love each element and how well they all come together!

cheryl said...

ph love love this could just eat those right now love cherl xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Michele. these look really yummy.
Love Sandra xx

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Michele! Love it!

jaymack said...

I love this set. I saw it on one of your posts, your did the cake plate in Vellum. I tried to order it but they were sold out. This reminds me to try again.

Sharon said...

What a cute card, Michele. We definitely need to get together to scrap, stamp or drink soon.

Jesi said...

You do such beautiful stuff. I love that card!!! I'd like to have cupcakes stamps :) They're cute

Allison Rankin said...

Just super Michele!

JustYolie said...

Yummy! What a wonderful stamp! The cupcakes look delicious!

http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

Jocelyn said...

So pretty!!!! Love it!!!

Have fun with the show and oh no snow!!!!!

Kristine said...

This card is YUMMY! :) Love your liquid applique and glitter too. You're so right... the holidays just aren't the same w/o yummy treats! :) Have fun at the winter program! My girls' is Thursday night.

Mary said...

Yummy lookin' food stamps. nice

michelle in mi said...

Very cute stamps but their web site shows all of their acrylic stamps are sold out and doesn't look like they will be replacing them :-(

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww michele...this is sooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love those new stamps!