Wednesday, December 9, 2009

JustRite, Family Pics, and Last Day For Blog Candy!

I have a little card today showcasing JustRite's New SQUARE stamps!! I love this new shape! I stamped the sentiment on black paper and used a pink glittery embossing powder. I used many Nesties here to layer the card. I used some older Making Memories paper that I love. I am a total sucker for pink and black together! There is something so retro about it!
I finished the card off with some rhinestones, Papertrey satin ribbon, black tulle, and a pretty crystal button.
This past weekend was a busy one! On Saturday we headed downtown to see the lights, eat, walk, and visit Navy Pier. Here is my little family. : )

Friday night, Cort had her dance with her Daddy. Here they are heading out........don't ya just love her little fur jacket? And yes........my hubby bought this sweater so he could match. Can you tell he is married to a scrapbooker? LOL!

And I am embarrassed that I didn't post this card earlier.......it is a RAK from Diane! She won my blog candy awhile back and sent me this beautiful thank you card! I love the many layers of vellum........so soft and pretty! Thank you Diane!

......whew.....this is a long post! One last thing.....tonight is the drawing for the $30.00 Crafty Secret's Gift Certificate. If you haven't entered.......go HERE!
Check back tonight to see who wins this very generous prize from Sandy Redburn of Crafty Secrets! : )
That's all..........later gators!




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture of Cort and her dad! I was in Chicago last week but did not make it to the Navy Pier---would have like to see their Christmas displays.

Margie Higuchi said...

Great pic of the family :0)
BUT I LOVE LOVE the picture of Cort and Dad!!!! They both look great...a good scrapbook page!

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog the other day...don't know what happened but I have several projects due this Sat plus SB blog post! OY! So gotta run...

Have a great rest of the week and be careful with all that snow! xo

Crystal said...

AWWW What wonderful pictures to share......thanks for sharing everyone looks sooo happy, the holidays are such a wonderful time of the year!!! I LOVE your black white and pink card it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!! Thanks for sharing Diane's card tooo sooo very pretty!!!! Have a great day!

Stef H said...

oh i just love black & pink and this is gorgeous!

what a beautiful family! you soooo remind me of my aunt helen who was like a big sister to me! definitely your picture made me smile!

and diane's card is stunning!

thanks for sharing it all. i wish you & yours are truly blessed holiday and a super wonderful new year.

hugs & smoochies.

Gabriela said...

What darling pictures and doesn't Cortney look so lovely in her finery and fur? Marvelous post, Michelle. Thank you.

Jocelyn said...

Love the pic of the family and the one with Cort and Daddy is PERFECT...She is just adorable!!! Love her dress!!!

The card is just PERFECT...love the colors!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful pictures, and wonderful card.

sarah said...

GORGEOUS cards!!!!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, what a STRIKING card with the black and pink combo! Love it! AWESOME pictures of the family, too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

what wonderful family pictures. And I so love that card.

Axes DesigNs said...

great pictures..the card is so beatiful I love the colors.. family pic's fabulous!

1CardCreator said...

Love the retro pink and black, looks perfect with the ribbons and glitter. Such sweet pictures to share, the family looks sweet and Cort and her Daddy are precious. I love her fur jacket and that green satin dress must have made her feel like the belle of the ball. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the pic of my thank you card too, you are so sweet. ~Diane

Linda Carson said...

Love Cort's fu-fu coat & dress! You've been blessed w/a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Such a gorgeous family!! :) She's so happy with dad!! Love your beautiful book wiht the pretty pink colors!! Such wonderful inspiration when visiting with you my friend!! HUGS

mollydianeh said...

Awesome! And I love the cute, fuzzy fur jacket and emerald green dress you cute daughter had on. Dad looks pretty proud too! From the other comments...I agree. Will make a super great LO page!