Friday, December 11, 2009

How About a Few More Buckets?

Are ya tired of seeing my altered buckets yet? If you are.....click away now! More buckets are coming!!!! Actually after today's post I only have one more set to show you.....maybe I will go through bucket withdrawal?? Anyway, for today I am getting my fix........ : )

I used the JustRite stamp set called Merry Little Christmas and Borders. I used my Spellbinders circle template and left it on while I airbrushed it. I love the crisp white ring on the edge! ( I am thrilled very easily.) The little Santa hat was colored with Copics and then white flock was added. I used my very large Sizzix snowflake die behind the image. I cut some Doodlebug glittery paper.....which BTW is waaaaaay easier than having to add glue and sprinkle with glitter. And another bonus? I don't have glitter stuck to me for weeks to come!
Shredded some vintage music paper for the insides........and filled it with Bath & Body products.
You girls crack me up.......with all of your funny, sweet comments about my less than stellar LO from yesterday! I guess they can't all be winners right? Maybe I'll stick to the buckets! : )
Just a reminder to head over to the MESSAGE BOARD at Noel Mignon. There are some great last minute holiday ideas over in the Santa's Workshop Forum! Plus the girls are pretty cool too!
And......I am the featured designer over at Artful Inkables. (toot, toot!)
This weekend will be busy......Brian's office party, and brunch at Misericordia on Sunday.
Have a wonderful happy weekend!!!



20 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. These are just gorgeous, each and every one. You are so talented.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jingle said...

I love them! They look fantastic and you have such fun goodies inside, too!

Stef H said...

oh i love the buckets! they are so festive and creative.

i take it you like your Just Write stamp. would love to know a little more about it. is it hard to use? you can email me at poca62@comcast.net if you have time.

hugs,

Rose Ann said...

Your buckets look fabulous, Michele!!

Jocelyn said...

These are so adorable!!!! LOVE THE BUCKETS!!!! :-)

Jana Eubank said...

I just LOVE this idea! I would be tickled pink if I received a sweet gift like this! I'm thinking my daughter would love to give something like this to her girlfriends!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very very cute Michele. What a darling idea. I love that little santa hat.

Unknown said...

Very cute buckets. I think they look wonderful.

Carol L said...

Aww, these buckets are filled with wonderful goodies and decorated with loving care! I love giving gifts in containers that most people wouldn't think of! Very creative and pretty!

Regina Easter said...

i don't think anyone can be tired of seeing anything you do...love these..hugs

Hearts Turned said...

I can't imagine anyone complaining about seeing more beautiful buckets from you, Michele! They are just gorgeous, and filled with so much fun! Thanks for the visit today!

Hope you and your family are staying cozy and warm!

cheryl said...

wow these are amazing so love the colurs such wonderful detail too love cheryl xxxxx

Very Mary said...

I'm loving the buckets! And feeling more and more inspired each time I peek at them!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect and delightful!!

Sherry Wright said...

Seriously loving the buckets with all the details! Lots of beautiful creations since my last visit & your dd looks gorgeous in her dress. Have a great weekend. :)

Christi Flores said...

These buckets are amazing!!!!!

Cloth Diapers said...

I am all for more buckets! LOL I love them.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh gosh, how fun with that big snowflake! And the color mix is a real winner!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle:)
Your projects are `delicious` TFS:)Hope your well:)xxx

Anonymous said...

[p]I always quit my bag shopping at the third [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-flap-bags.html]chanel large flap bag[/url] season every year in order to wait for the coming October . Wear it with a [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-classic-bags.html]chanel classic bags[/url] pantsuit/skirt suit and heeled pumps . Whether in the fashion week show or in daily life, her choices are pursued by lots of people . A classic black purse with gold accents is ideal to go with any evening wear . Leaving stains on bags could lead to be old and ugly . Purse/clutch bag: A purse or pouch is a handled medium-to-large bag fashionably designed, typically used by women to hold personal items . It is sweet [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk]chanel 2.55 handbag[/url] and fresh with flowing feeling . That is about all you'll fit in and that is all you're meant to get in [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-flap-bags.html]chanel small flap bag[/url] there.[/p][p]Most people are familiar with their high-heeled shoes . com has now got a fantastic sale of Suzy Smith bags all with great designer discounts for our members only . [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-clutch-bags.html]Chanel Clutch Bag[/url] 隆卤

隆颅 . All designer bags brands do their best to catch consumers隆炉 eyes with all colors . )#) craigslist and Marketplace . When I was little I do remember a time when the [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk]chanel 2.55 bag[/url] shiny glossy look was in style . Whether how many bags lying in your wardrobe, you must have an idea that you are short for a new bag . The end result, obviously [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk]classic chanel 2.55 bag
[/url] is actually fantastic.[/p]