Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello!

Today is my first official day off for the summer! I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to sleep in a bit this morning. It has been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks! Now, I can rest, catch up on some housework, laundry, and spend some time with the kids without chasing like a crazy person!

Today I have a Crafty Secrets card to share with you. One of my favorite sets is the Sweet Kids set. I colored her in with my Copics. I airbrushed a bit of grass and sky. The paper is Papertrey Ink and SU! I added a Prima flower, rhinestones, and pearls to dress it up a bit!



Cort's graduation party was wonderful! She loved having her friends and family all around her yesterday! Thank you again for all of your well wishes.....it means a lot to me!

I think I am going to sneak into my craft room for an hour or so while the kids are still sleeping.....it will feel good to get my crafty on again! : )

OH! And one more thing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet hubby!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that is BEAUTIFUL Michele!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and that flower!! Glad the party went good! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Enjoy your summer vacation...YIPPEE...

Love the card and yes...I agree sneak in and get some crafty projects completed while the children are sleeping!!!

So glad to hear that Cort had such a great time at her party!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Heather Rogers said...

She looks so relaxed. I wish I had a hammock to relax in. Also some nicer weather. It is just too hot right now. :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane said...

Gorgeous card as always Michele!
Enjoy your summer!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. Great colors, coloring, and just love your creative style.

Allison Rankin said...

Just so durn pretty! Want that prima!

Crystal said...

AWW Michele what a super sweet card..darling image and LOVE your added flower!

Regina Easter said...

oh michele, there is something so darn special about this card girl...hugs

Ryann said...

What a pretty card! I wish I could be as relaxed as your card! :)

Alice said...

so pretty and soothing!! love your coloring as always!! yummy card!! =)

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card and image! Love all the white space! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Michele! That flower is just gorgeous!! Enjoy summer! :)

Corinne said...

elles est magnifique!!!!