Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Little Gratitude List....

So many things to do today.....not even sure where to begin! Sometimes my life gets a bit overwhelming, and then I have to step back......and be thankful for my "full" life. My cup runneth over.....as they say! : )

I have a JustRite card to share with you today using the My Garden 3 1/4 set. I colored this Daisy with Copics several times, Crystal lacquered the layers and placed them on pop dots. I added black glitter to the center of the flower and chunky clear glitter to the circle that was cut using two sizes of Nesties.


I am off to tackle my very long "TO DO" list! Laundry, shopping, making a few phone calls that I've been putting off, cleaning........... Have a great day!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

WOWZA What a GREAT flower!!!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FUN and so PRETTY!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hearts Turned said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! Love the popped-up flower...and your coloring is always perfectly beautiful!

Hope you get a little quiet time today--wouldn't want anything other than a "full" life, either...but a little peace is always wonderful, isn't it?!

Julie

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful card! Love the bright color of the flower. :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

Regina Easter said...

that is truly gorgeous...hugs

jaydee said...

gorgeous. wonderful to see this color scheme outside of halloween, it really is such a fabulous combination. your flower is a masterpiece.
hugs
jaydee

Unknown said...

So gorgeous!!That flower is stunning! :)