Thursday, June 17, 2010

JustRite's New Nested Sentiments!

JustRite has some fabulous new stamps! The set I used today is called Baroque Nested Frames! I stamped the frames on Papertrey Stamper's select white card stock in Zesty Orange and Hibiscus. I cut the frames out with a craft knife. The sentiment I decided to go curvy and use a die from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment was also stamped in Zesty Orange. I sponged the edges and added rhinestones to it. The paper is by Martha Stewart. I added some ribbon, a Prima flower, and a few punched butterflies to finish my card off.




Fellow JustRite DT member Angela has been working hard to get a gallery together.......it is up and live today! Check it out for tons of inspiration from past and current projects using JR stamps!


The sun is shining again today (two days now in a row! Woohoo!) so we are going to dip our tootsies in the pool again before the rains come tonight! Have a wonderful day!!!

9 comments:

Gabriela said...

Michelle, I love your meticulously sponged butterflies. That ribbon and little yellow rose are perfect with the DP. I just love this cheery card. It's a ray of sunshine all by itself.

Danni said...

Love this card, so pretty!

Jocelyn said...

Oh so Pretty....I just adore the colors!!! The ribbon and the butterflies make it PERFECT!!! What I would give to make a card that looks like this one!!! TALENT!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Crystal said...

SOOOO pretty Michele...WOW I love that frame and how you added all the sparkle..Beautiful butterflies too and FAB colors!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy Martin said...

Such a colorful and fun card! Love the ribbon and flower combo! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, I'm LOOOOVIN' the papers and the sponged edges on the butterflies. What a WOW card!

jaydee said...

Michele, the layering and stitching on this card make it so special. I also love the bling around the sentiment tag. gorgeous colors, too!
hugs
jaydee

Nancy Jensen said...

This card is GORGEOUS! My daughter's favorite colors and pink and yellow and she loves butterflies... and so do I. I like that die from Papertry Ink... I may have to order one. hmmmm... lol