The rectangles were cut using my Spellbinder's Nestibilities.
My next projects uses the Brayton font (95pt) as well. (Can you tell it's one of my favorite fonts?) I wanted to achieve a two toned effect. (Which if you scroll down I show you how to do it!) So I used a combination of orange and black inks. I cut the words out and placed them over my felt spider web. I did some sewing, added a bat and spider. (Which are sparkly.....gotta love a spider or bat who sparkles!) : )
I love the look of the two colors!
Here is a quick easy way to get those two tone letters! I used the 95 pt Curlz Font for this example.
And here is another finished example using this fun technique!
I am so glad you stopped by today! Don't forget to stop on by the other talented designers! Not only will you be incredibly inspired, but you may have a shot at winning JR's secret blog candy! It is such a mystery that not even the designers know who has the blog candy! So leave some love here and at the other blogs for your chance to win some fabulous prizes!