Friday, April 6, 2007

Our Family Loves Frogs!!!!


Since I haven't scrapbooked anything for a week or so, I figured I'd post this page of my son from last summer while up in Michigan. He absolutely loves frogs! He can spend an entire day looking for them! This particular day he found one at the bottom of the stairs in the lower level living room (INSIDE the house!) As you can see it was a baby! He so lovingly, gingerly scooped up this baby frog and carefully placed it outside by the pond. He was so worried he was going to hurt it! I love to see that he has such a caring nature!

2 comments:

Shabbychick Junk said...

What a cute photo! OMG you're talented! As far as changing banners, a friend put the banner section in for me in the template.You add a photo in the template area....I'm not sure outside of that.

Jami Speidel said...

What an awesome and fun page! Your son sounds really sweet!