Monday, July 2, 2007

Bitten by the Bug Birthday bag!


Regina Easter gave her DT a challenge to use the lunch bag feature on Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge!

So here is my take on this cute bag! This amazing machine has so many wonderful features! Go to Bitten By the Bug to get inspired!

I used the Salsa paper by Junkitz. I sewed the paper with my sewing machine. I stamped the mini cupcake from the Doodlebug set, on a jewelry tag. I adhered it to the ribbon. I cut the hearts out with the Cricut as well and applied crystal lacquer and rhinestones to it. Unfortunately, it did curl a bit at the top. Don't stare at it tooo long! Wouldn't this be cute with a little jewelry or cologne inside this box for a gift!

17 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Wow this is GORGEOUS!

marja said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love you creatie!!!!!!

Marja

Kelly said...

Love, love this card!! I love cupcakes awesome card!

Kelly said...

Blushing I mean love this bag!!Where is the edit button when you need it.....LOL!

Marlou McAlees said...

oh, I love this one , excellent!!

Marlou

emilia in Taiwan said...

Cutest lunch bag I've ever seen...Too lovely!!

Anna said...

wow! beautiful! i love cupcake :O)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable! Love it!

Heather P. said...

This bag is just too cute! Love the patterned paper you used. :)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi only me again, I had to tell you you've been tagged!!
Im only new and they tagged me so I only know a few :(

x

Unknown said...

So adorable!! I just love it!!

Corie said...

WOW that is amazing.

Rose Ann said...

This is the cutest! I love those colors, sparkles, sewing...everything! Sweet!

Stampindamour said...

WOW! oh-WOW!!! This is just FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE this BAG!! It is so unique! :0)

-pamela

Bethany Paull said...

GORGEOUS! I love those cupcakes and the big, beautiful red ribbon.

sophia landry said...

This is a really cool bag, now that is something i've never tried before! It looks awsome and so yummy and colorful.

Anonymous said...

This is just awesome!! Love it!