Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finally used my TAC stamps!!!

I went to my first TAC demo (Kimmy at Crafty Me) about 5 weeks ago and hadn't used any of my new stamps! How sad is that? Doesn't that tell you that maybe I have waaaayyyy too much stuff! Anyway, my husband needed a card for a girl at work who is having back surgery. I used my Brilliance ink on the leaves. Which by the way, I am totally impressed with these stamps! They are so easy to use and stamp beautifully!
The paper is Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye. I used hardware I bought at Archivers. I also used my Spellbinders dies for the two squares. I found a cute little leaf charm to tie to the ribbon.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it, love the fall colors they are so perfect!! Glad you finally got to your new stamps!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love your colors and those leaves, TAC stamps are great, think I might be in trouble when the new catalog comes out

Unknown said...

I FINALLY inked up my stamps too and you are right...they are great!
Love the fall paper, this card is great. Are you not using your light box anymore??

Anonymous said...

You mean you cut those leaves out? Did you use those teeny tiny scissors?
The card looks great!

Paula said...

What a fantastic looking card! I just love the colours. Great work!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I am so glad that you like the stamps! Wonderful card creation too.

:-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT Card ! Love the colors ! what are TAC stamps ? Im a stampaholic and dont know of these ! Imagine ???? LOL !!!! Great stuff !

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful! I love the dimension of your leaves, pretty papers, and cute charm!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh!wow! I love this card!!! so beautiful! TFS! :)

Sharon said...

Love the card. And I really do like the paper.

joslyn said...

love this! it is so great. the colors are wonderful.