Sunday, December 9, 2007

Elybells!

I made this little note card with my Spellbinders die cut. I also used my new Copic Air brush. I placed the circle over the reindeer and bird and sprayed around it. I also used the liquid applique for the snow on the ground and on the animals. While I was heating it, I sprinkled glitter over it. The image was colored with my Copics. The ribbon was in the dollar bin at Michael's!

What a busy, busy weekend! Friday we had friends over. Saturday was the eye doctor, dentist and tons of Christmas shopping. And on Sunday, we went downtown Chicago to see the Christmas lights on State street. For a change of pace we also went to Navy Pier. They have their Winterfest there. It was so cool! There was ice skating, rides, food, slides......I am sooo tired! I will post a few pics tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

12 comments:

Deborah said...

Darling notecard! So is the Copic spray system a must have? Deb

Kelly said...

So so sweet!

Debby said...

cute cute card.thanks for visiting my blog!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr this is so cute ,just perfect ,Dawnx

Unknown said...

Very cute! Where's the lightbox lady??

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! adorable!

Deb said...

this card is adorable, love the scalloped edged and the image is fabulous, such fun!

Erica Payne said...

I'm becoming more convinced that I need some Elzybells. And Copics. Cute little card! Chicago sounds so fun. I'd like to go this time of year. My mom is going next week.

Rose Ann said...

Your card is darling!! I love the pretty ribbon, and that image is soooo cute!!

Crafty Connie said...

What a wonderful stamp and the card that you made with it.

Bethany Paull said...

These are the sweetest little cards. I love the scalloped heart frame.

emilia in Taiwan said...

oh my...this is adorable!