Monday, March 24, 2008

Crafty Secret's Frame

I altered this frame using the Crafty Secret's Sew Special set and Earthy Paper pads set. The images were colored in with Prismas and Copics. I used SU! ink. The flowers were cut with my Sizzix machine using vellum. I added some buttons and vintage ribbon. I also added hardware and printed us girls on the computer. I stamped the garter clips at the top, in brown ink, cut them out, and threaded ribbon through them. The picture is my mom, grandma (who is 88), my sister, and me!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful frame, Michelle! I love the vellum flowers; what a great idea!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...your job as a guest DT member has been awesome!

Alex said...

Gorgeous frame Michele - and the picture is priceless!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

michelle g. said...

What a lovely frame -really well done! Love it with the picture!

Deborah said...

Great altered frame! Grandma looks fabulous! Deb

Teresa said...

The altered frame and picture looks WONDERFUL together!!!

Unknown said...

perfect...lower left corner was perfect! Looks awesome as always.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great frame! Beautiful job!

Debbie Olson said...

Your frame is lovely, Michele! I'm a vintage fan! :-D

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo of you altogether:)x