Thursday, May 8, 2008

No Stamping Required

This card was made with absolutely no stamping at all! I just bought these really awesome border punches by Martha Stewart, new Making Memories DP, epoxy stickers on clearance for one dollar, and these cute butterfly punches.....also Martha Stewart! I decided I loved the black and red together, but needed another color. So this soft blue was selected! I layered the papers, stickers, added pearls to the butterflies' bodies, and added a ribbon. I threw this card together in about 15 minutes! Record time for me!

Went to Sesame Street Live last night.......and yes we were the OLDEST ones there! We were surrounded by a sea of babies and toddlers! Cortney got her picture taken with her two favorite characters.......Elmo and Cookie Monster. She loved it.....except when the show stopped.....then we had big elephant tears and yelling, "MORE ELMO!" Yep, she is a Sesame Street Groupie!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card!

Marlou McAlees said...

well Michelle, this is gorgeous!!! I just love it :) x

Alex said...

Very pretty card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable! I know two little boys that would love to meet Elmo! LOL :)

Crafty Connie said...

Very pretty card. Love the Martha punches. How nice that Cortney had fun and got her picture with two of her favs.

CreativeMish said...

Very Pretty! I love the butterfly punches!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute! Love all the dimension, color and those butterflies!

Rose Ann said...

I love your punchy card, Michele!! It's beautiful!!

sophia landry said...

That is one Good Looking Card. I love that scallop border punch!! Sure makes it easy to have a gorgeous border! Not to mention your whole color scheme and butterflies. Pretty amazing for no stamping!

Donna Baker said...

very pretty, love the butterflies with the pearls as the body

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, i love the style and colors of this card....so glad to have you on the bbtb team also...hugs..

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute - love those butterflies!

Anonymous said...

daughter is beautiful.We had a son with CP and I know why your asking those questions for I did too... Your a very special person . Bless you all