Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Waves!

On Monday, I had a link to Noel Mignon's Tips and Techniques Blog. To see how I created the "waves" check it out! I used a bit of Noel's Picnic Basket Add-on kit and Melissa Frances glitter hearts. (Also at Noel's store!)
You're probably getting tired of seeing this kid?! NAh! HE is my cutie pie nephew.....you probably already knew that! He is just such a ham that he is fun to photograph!
It was a fun technique and perfect for "water" pages!

Noel has a brand new kit out called The Memory Lane Kit. It has tons of yummy goodness....jammed with papers and one of a kind embellishments! Hurry, they won't last long!

I know I promised blog candy.....I forgot to take a picture of it.....my bad! I will post it later today! Thanks for your patience!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great page - your layout and colors are fabulous!!! :)

Mothermark said...

Okay, this page makes me want to jump right in! It is so cool! So awesome! I promise I won't as it would not be a pretty picture me jumping in amidst your wonderful work. I am afraid it would crumple up never to be the same again!

Its lovely!

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! This page is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute LO :)

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my Michele...you are becoming a scrapper! Love the waves...what a brilliant idea!

Sherry Wright said...

Totally in LOVE with the waves, awesome job!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...your waves are so awesome, Michele!! What a wonderful page you've created here!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

FAbulous layout! Your nephew is cute and photogenic! Love your waves..they are amazing!

cpullum said...

Love the layout!!!!!