Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just a Silly Little Card!

Well, life has finally caught up with me! It has been busy, busy, busy! We went to Michigan this weekend for some much needed family time. It was just the 4 of us and we definitely had a chance to reconnect. Kyle has become our expert skier! He went around the lake many times and couldn't get enough! Both he and Cort went tubing too. We played Monopoly. (Does anyone else feel the need to drink while playing this VERY long game? LOL!)
Anyway, Tuesday morning really bit me in the #@*! Back to work, back to running everywhere for open house, dentist, CCD sign up.....you get the idea! It is REALLY impinging on my stamping time! So if I don't get my butt in gear, I won't have anything to post!!


This was just a silly little card I made with one of those dollar stamps from JoAnne's. I colored him with my Copics and cut him out. The paper is DCWV and the oval was cut using my Spellbinder's Nestibilities. Nothing fancy....just a quickie card!

Oh, and you remember that cute little dog I got? Wellllll today he mosied on up to my scrap room and took one of my projects for the JustRite blog! He TORE it to pieces!!!! I could have literally sat and cried.....but instead....he came up to me and gave me a big kiss and rolled over on his back. How could I possibly stay mad? So what am I going to do right now? Make another sample for the JustRite blog I guess.......*sigh.*

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Diane said...

Awwww,adorable card!!!

dianna said...

Sounds like what my daughter does....sheesh. They're cute for a reason*!*

Christi Flores said...

This card is adorable!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

how adorable !!!! really cute Michelle :) x

Charith said...

What a great card design. Fantastic paper and love the stitching!
Too cute!!!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute! I love the big polka dots and your wonderful coloring!!