Friday, January 23, 2009

Dream

Well, it is finally Friday! I am scrapping with the Divas tonight. I can't wait to get together with these girls! I am planning on making Kyle's birthday invites since his birthday is less than 2 weeks away. Anyway, I wanted to share this little acrylic block that I altered. I used one of my favorite pics of Cortney and used my favorite stamp set by Crafty Secrets, Fairyland. I stamped the Bluebells and colored them in using Prismas. I stamped the word Dream and cut it apart for added interest. I used Modge Podge to adhere the mini LO to the back of the block. I added a rub -on to the front and another stamped flower that I cut out. I added a rhinestone to the center.


Cort has her cheerleading again tomorrow! It is a pretty big deal, because it is with the Special Olympics and I guess local newspapers will be there! Maybe they will want to take some pics of the cutie pie cheerleaders?!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!! : ) : )

11 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! What an amazing blog you have! I absolutely love your scrapbook pages. I saw this particular photo on the Crafty Secrets Website and fell in love with it then. Its so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I see why you love this picture of her! It is a treasure. Your layout is beautiful. I know everyone who sees this will be blessed by it.

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Hope the cheerleaders have a fun day! :0)

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful, Michele!!

CreativeMish said...

What a beautiful picture of her! and I love how you edged your page with the Crafty Secrets stamps.
Boise is hosting the Special Olympics this year. I'm hoping to Volunteer a little bit.

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, Wow, WOW....that's gorgeous!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that picute and your layout is so pretty.

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! This is DARLING!!!! Great page and that is the sweetest picture! Love your blog! :)
Hope you have a great Sunday and a good week!

Marisa said...

Michele you have a beautiful daughter and the layout you did her just makes her beauty stand out more.

Marisa

Unknown said...

Beautiful project Michele! Great picture! :)

cats whiskers said...

Wow this has just blown me away it is beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x