Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Goals....

Noel Mignon is hosting a challenge to scrap your goals for 2009. I chose 6 goals.....I thought it might actually be something I could stick to! I want to attend church more regularly, be more thoughtful, send more cards instead of hoarding them, take a summer class, get published again, and be more organized. (My house is an organizational nightmare!) I used bits and pieces of Noel's Love Story kit. The "tic-tac-toe" pattern was done with my sewing machine. I printed my goals directly to the tags from my printer. (Cuz I HATE my handwriting!)

I kept the LO simple........(Which is very hard for me!)





On a sad note, a teacher from my school passed away today. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about 6 weeks ago. It unfortunately had spread to her liver and other organs. She was a spirited, wonderful, giving lady. She was a fellow stamper, and I loved sharing ideas with her.......she will be greatly missed.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

This is awesome! So different!

Rose Ann said...

What a great idea, and I love how it turned out, Michele!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Remember simple is good...this LO is great (a good reminder)!

Hugs to you for your loss of a good friend & teacher...xoxoxo

Darlene said...

What a cool idea Michele!! I have faith that you will succeed at them all!!

Chrissy D said...

I am sorry about the teacher passing away! More (((Hugs))) - Love your ideas! I started a challenge on my blog 2 weeks ago because I rarely send cards out (I create at least one a day - shame on me) so I call it MONDAY MAIL CALL! LOL

Great goals and project!

Outstanding Stranger said...

I just lost a very dear friend to pancreatic cancer too. They are always with us in our heart. Hugs, Diane