Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Paul Frank Ad Inspiration....

Noel Mignon's newest challenge is to use this Paul Frank Ad as inspiration for your scrapbook page. I loved the pale colors and the girl's pipe cleaner crown. Kind of funky and cool eh? I decided to use the pipe cleaners for my title.







See? A cursive pipe cleaner title!



Most of this LO is from the Lovely Day kit. (Which is almost sold out! ) The picture is of Kyle during our annual trip downtown for Christmas. He HAS to shop at the LEGO store every year. He is allowed to pick out one set and this is what he settled on. I Photoshopped the photo by converting it to black and white and coloring in the LEGO box only.


*** We are in the middle of repainting our living room......so our house is pretty much torn apart. My computer had to be relocated to another part of the house, which is really throwing me off! ( I obviously don't deal with change well! LOL!) So I haven't been surfing the blogs as much the last couple of days. I will hopefully get back to it soon! : )


11 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous layout Michele.

hugs Riet.x

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO and the use of the pipe cleaner for the title!!!! Great way to alter the picture!!!! I hate change too, but I bet the ling room is going to look awesome after repainting!!!! I need to do my whole house!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that LO!!!! Genius to use the pipe cleaner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Louise Emma said...

Brilliant scrappie layout hun xx

Sasha Farina said...

pipecleaner? how awesome is that.. i like!!

Deana said...

Ok, the pipe cleaners are totally cool... great way to add texture, dimmension & color to the page... ♥ it! Great LO! :-)

Cricket said...

fun layout!!!! We always do a trip down to the city at Christmas time too!!!

smiles,

CreativeMish said...

I love it! I love the pipecleaner formed in to LEGO

Courtney Baker said...

I am loving this! Gorgeous job with the inspiration!

Chrissy D said...

This is a great page! My son LOVES Legos! Frankly, after having them sprawled across my house, I am a little less thrilled with them! LOL I hope your painting goes well and quickly! Have a great day!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh my goodness! Is that title idea just entirely too cute and SOOOO love the accents in the layout.