Monday, April 13, 2009

A Sweet Thank You

Is it possible to still be full after eating all day yesterday? We ate so much not just once.....but twice. Last night we made our sandwiches with the left over ham after everyone went home. We piled our plates high with coleslaw, sweet potatoes, green beans, and potato casserole. Gluttony.......pure gluttony! And I enjoyed every moment of it! It was a great Easter spent with the family. I have lots of cute pics of my little niece and nephew. Lots to scrap! In the meantime, I have a Just Rite project to share with you.



The "shopping bag" was cut with my Cricut. (Tags, Bags, Boxes, and more cartridge) I used Papertrey's new clear cardstock which btw, cuts pretty well on the Cricut! Oh, the possibilities! The cupcake in the center is Crafty Secret's Sweet Stuff set. I colored it with my Copics and added Diamond Dust to "sugar" the frosting. A Sweet Thank You, sentiment, is Just Rite's, What's Cookin? set.

I am working on another JustRite project, but it is taking me a bit longer to get it done......: )
Have a wonderful Monday!!! Thanks so much for stopping to visit! : )

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):) LOVE the way U did the "bag"! :):):):)):):):):):) Sounds like U had a wonderful Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Cricket said...

Sounds like you had a delicious Easter too!! LOL

Love the little treat bag, might have to break down and get that Cricut cartridge!! and clear cardstock..too cool!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

Just darling!! What a fun project!!

Jenn said...

Too cute!!! Love the clear bag!! I am so going to get that cartridge!!!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous creation.

hugs Riet.x

Velta said...

Too stinkin cute girl! Now you are making me wanna go get that cartridge...Thanks for sharing that it cuts clear cardstock well...You enabler you :)

Christi Flores said...

Girl, I feel ya on being full. I got stuffed yesterday. This bag is OMG!! Wow!!!

Alex said...

this is darling, Michele - I just love this!!! Glad to hear your Easter was nice, and yep, we ate a lot too, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is soooo cute... where do you find clear cardstock... too cute.

Diane said...

Oh my,that is totally adorable and looks so yummy!!!