Friday, May 22, 2009

Rise & Shine FOR SALE!

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to share a LO with you and let you know that Noel's newest kit, Rise & Shine, is up for sale today!!! Click HERE to purchase! Also, if you order this weekend (Friday-Monday) you will get a free sheet of KI lace cardstock. If you purchase 2 kits, or spend over $75, you will get 3 sheets!!

It is just another amazing kit jam packed with goodies! Here is one of the LO's I created with it!


I didn't have a birthday part for Cortney this year, since she turned 14. ( I think I am feeling a wee bit guilty about it too!) But, my FIL's birthday, Cort's birthday, and Mother's Day were all within a couple of weeks from each other. Sooooo, we combined all 3 and celebrated!





Aren't those cuppy cakes the cutest? Fellow DT member, Michelle Lanning made these! You can find more in her Etsy shop, here!
***Cort had her art fair last night. Every single student made several samples of artwork to display, no matter how severe their disability. Walking into that gym was amazing! So colorful! Every corner, every inch, ceiling included, was covered with artwork. And guess which dumb dumb forgot her camera? ugh!
And my son? He got to bring home 4 baby chicks last night. He had the pleasure of listening to them chirp allllllllll night long! I did take some pics of them......they are pretty darn cute!
Wishing you all a very happy Memorial weekend! : )



11 comments:

Stef H said...

What a fab page. And yes, those cupcakes are stunning. Your daughter is a beauty and how fun at the art show. I'll be THAT was awesome!

Have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend.

Hugs,

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just got my confirmation email that my kit was ordered!!! :):):):) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that LO....and YAY for kids ART! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO and those cupcakes are adorable!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend with the ones that you love!!!!

Riet said...

Wowww Michele,what beautiful,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Alex said...

BEAUTIFUL Michele - I totally love everything about this page!! Those cupcakes are yummy!!! Courtney looks gorgeous!! Have a fabulous weekend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

You page is fabulous, Michele!! What a great theme, fantastic layout, pictures...everything!!

Jana Eubank said...

This layout just FLOORS me!!! I could stare at all those yummy details forever just soaking up their clever-ness! YOU ROCK, MICHELE!!! You inspire me! HUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful LO Michelle..Cort is sooo beautiful..fab to share the Occassion..
Enjoy your weekend:) x

a portland granny said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love your scrapbook page on this post. Such a darling little girl! I taught school for 30 years. I have wished that I had done cards in those days, as I would have done some wonderful projects with my students.

As you draw towards the end of the school year, may your days pass swiftly and all of your stuff get put away easily.

I shall be back!!

Chris said...

this is gorgeous!! what a wonderful LO!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! The papers are so gorgeous and the lo is great! :)