Monday, March 1, 2010

Lean on Me........a Challenge!

The new challenge this week over at the Noel Mignon blog is to create a "Lean on Me" LO. It is supposed to be about a person that you lean on when life gets crazy! My "person" is my dear, sweet, silly husband. He has a smile on his face constantly and consistently "picks me up." He is a total goofball which makes it pretty difficult to get too serious in the Kovack household! So he is my "person."

I used Noel's newest kit called Seaside Cottage. (sold out) Such beautiful papers and embellishments in this kit.


I am off today.
My class is officially finished.
I am still in my jammies.
Drinking a hot cup of coffee with Vanilla creamer.
House is clean.
Laundry is caught up. (for today anyway!)
Cort just left for school.
Kyle is sleeping in.
ahhhhhhhhh.............Life is good!!!


Enjoy your day!!!

6 comments:

Alex said...

What a gorgeous layout Michele - he sounds very much like my goofy husband, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Hearts Turned said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me, Michele--enjoy every second!!!

Your layout is gorgeous, as usual! One of these days I'm going to have to move a little faster and get one of those delicious Noel kits before they're sold out--haven't managed it yet!

Hope you have a wonderful first day of March--stay in your jammies as long as you can!

HazelQ said...

Beautiful layout! I love how the letters look :)
Hugs
Hazel

Jessica said...

Hey Michelle, lovely as usual! TFS
I left you something on my blog, just to say thanks for all your inspiration!

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO...just awesome..

Enjoy that coffee and enjoy your day!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is GORGEOUS Michele!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this soooooooooo much....that heart is BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)