aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..............glitter!!! : )
What a aggravating, crabby day I had yesterday! Here is the list of craziness that ensued yesterday.....
1. computer still in the shop.....no word on when I will get it back yet! EEERRGGHH!!! (Which explains my lack of "blurfing.")
2. Took 9 hours to install AT & T U-verse (cable, phone, Internet company) because they screwed up my order for the 3rd time!!!!!! (Company was out last week and this past Monday....so this was day #3!)
3. My washing machine's "pump" broke..........I am out $250.00. (Did have it fixed however!)
4. AT & T screwed up our order AGAIN......went to use the High Definition channels.....which we wanted.....but didn't have. ANOTHER call to this darn company to get it fixed!
5. Awaiting parts for my van. Apparently they are "custom" made parts and won't be in for 10-14 days. So I guess I will continue to struggle getting Cort in the van on the other side of the van, which is NOT handicapped accessible!
6. My bedroom is a mess, because we are redecorating it.....so I painted woodwork, in between the AT & T U-verse guy, and the appliance guy!
7. Cort's CT scan came back......she has persistent Sinusitis and a blocked sphenoid. So back on ANOTHER round of antibiotics. (This makes 4.....but who's counting?)
OK..........enough of my crabbing! But seriously? A day that I am glad is OVER!!!
So I do apologize for not visiting anyone.....but I am working once again, off of my Teeny Tiny Netbook! Not really ideal for long computer time! Hopefully, next week, I will be back to my normal schedule! : )
Thanks for listening to my rant! Have a wonderful Thursday!!!