Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Crafty Secret's Set!

Good morning and happy Wednesday to you! We had Cort's graduation last night, and she was such a happy, happy girl. She knew that it was her special day.....the smile never left her face! I got so many beautiful pictures of her, and as soon as I get them loaded, I will share a few with you!

Today I have a Crafty Secret's card to share with you. It uses the new set called, Bonjour Merci. I colored her in with Copic Markers. I cut the image out with a scalloped Nestibility and inked the edges. The paper is by October AFternoon, Thrift Shop collection.

I added some buttons with pearls n the centers, ribbon, and a sentiment.


I appreciate you stopping by! I know how crazy this time of year is and how valuable your time is! So thank you!!!!

17 comments:

de said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Marcy said...

Oh my, Michele, what a beautiful creation! I love the layout, and your choice of papers & colors est tres magnifique!

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

VERY NICE!! Love the colors and style. Can't wait to see the pics of Court!

Crystal said...

Oh my Michele this is beautiful, I LOVE the papers you chose and this darling image...Great added stitching too!! BEAUTIFUL work!

Stef H said...

woooo hooooo to cort! big congrats! can't wait to see those pictures!

an absolutely beautiful, beautiful card! i love the pearls on the buttons!!! fabulous touch!

hope all else is well and a super happy summer to you.

Cindy Haffner said...

So very BEAUTIFUL!!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE this new stamp set, and your card is really outstanding!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Beautiful card! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Such a lovely card! Great image! :)

Jana Eubank said...

This is so sweet! Love the vintage feel of this!

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning and love your coloring and the style of this card.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this card is amazing, i love all your detailing ant the window! Beth

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors,too.

Jocelyn said...

Just stunning..I adore those buttons with the pearls in them!!!

Have a great one!!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...what a set! I love that DP and no one local seems to stock OA (well, they try to but OA is highly unreliable I was told!). Gotta order some methinks!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I love all the scalloped layers, the papers, and embellies. Beautiful work!