Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lil Monster!

Good morning and Happy Halloween to you!!! I am busy getting the kids ready for trick or treating and cleaning from last night's pumpkin carving! I have a LO today of my cutie pie fur baby, Skippers. Honestly, he is the best dog I've ever owned.....he is so tolerant and gentle hearted. He is such a love! Just look at the adorable face! (Not that I am partial or anything!) I used Noel Mignon's 31st kit from last year and my Cricut machine to cut the monster. (Lil' Monster Cartridge) The banner was also cut using my Cricut machine. (Country Life cartridge.)





I am hoping to get some pics of the kiddos today in their costumes! I will share those tomorrow! Happy Halloween everyone! Be safe and happy trick or treating!!! : )

7 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Too cute Michelle! I have a 100 lb. lab and he is the most loving thing. Happy Halloween!

Hearts Turned said...

SOOO adorable, Michele! His face is just too cute! Love your LO, too--beautiful job!

Happy Halloween to you and your sweet family!

Julie

Yoli said...

Too stinkin' cute . . . both the LO and subject! :-)

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this page Michele!! How stinkin ADORABLE!

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just adoreabl,wow just love it hugs cheryl xx

Lorraine said...

OMG, that is too funny & cute! Called my son over to see the lo and he said "AAAAAAAHHHHHH". We have a little fur baby too, but I don't think she'll let us do anything to her for Halloween, LOL.

Joanna said...

OMG that is the cutest LO ever!! love it and what a cutie patotie little doggie! :)