Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crafty Secret's Birthday Blog Hop!

Good morning to you! I am happy to share a little project for today's Crafty Secret's Birthday Blog Hop! I used two sets to complete my little ensemble: Photo Studio and Cupcake Party. I made a card and a little treat basket filled with Hershey Kisses. It could also hold a gift card as well!
For the butterfly I used Cupcake Party. It was stamped on book paper and again on vellum using Versamark and silver embossing powder. I glued the two pieces in the center so the vellum could separate from the bottom piece for added dimension. I added two buttons, used a bit of glossy accents, and sprinkled it with clear glitter. The negative was stamped from Photo Studio using a transparency and StazOn. I love that I can use it to layer over the designer paper!
I used a Jenni Bowlin chipboard button under the butterfly. I sprayed it with Shimmerz Spritz in Silver Foil, inked the edges in brown, added glossy accents, and sprinkled it with clear glitter.
I hand cut the banner. I used my Sakura glue pen to add a small amount of glue to the perimeter of the banner and added silver glitter.
The box was created using a Big Shot die cut from SU! The papers used are from Pink Paislee. The swirl was stamped with Versamark and sprinkled with silver embossing powder. And again, the banner was hand cut. Silver glitter was added to the banner as well as the Flaps of the box. I added some candy tied with tulle to place in the box.
Be sure to pop on over to the other DT's blogs! Their projects are absolutely stunning!











Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW Michele you never seize to amaze me with your creations!!! totally gorgeous work here again sweetie!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful Michele!!

1CardCreator said...

Love this Michelle, I may have to case this for a personal card!

Emily said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Elaine A said...

Michele -

What a wonderful gift for someone. A gorgeous card (love the butterfly and the banner - heck I love the whole thing)! And your candy box is so beautiful!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful Michele!!

Lisa Foster said...

So Beautiful!
Hugs,
Lisa

Pam said...

So pretty Michele, love your butterfly!

Hearts Turned said...

Gorgeous, Michele--beautifully done!

Julie

Mary Hamer said...

Oh wow Michele! I just love everything - especially the box! Super duper cute!
xoxo
mary

Heidi Blankenship said...

Fantastic projects Michele!! I love the butterfly on your card and the photo negative as a border! Your treat box is so cute!! I love all the sparkle you add to your projects!!

Beth said...

this project is just beautiful

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Stunning!

Unknown said...

Michelle this set is absolutely stunning

Beate said...

Wow! Michele, your card and box look GORGEOUS! I LOVE all your work. You are amazing.
Hugs and smiles