Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wanna Know My Secret?

My family and I were in Jamaica this past week! We stayed at Beaches, Negril and had a wonderful time! We did so much in a week! The people in Jamaica were so nice and accommodated us like we were kings! I have so many pics, it was hard to choose the best ones. But here are my favorites...... A photographer there took some of us at sunset........here is Kyle jumping with joy! ; ) I felt like I was 18 again and at prom..........
........my sweet family...........
My girl and I.........
My two guys........
.....see? I told you.......just like prom!

Kyle and I went horseback riding.....and to cool off at the end of the trail, we took the horses right into the ocean! It was a blast!

Kyle enjoying fresh coconut juice!
Brian took Kyle on a dune buggy ride right through tons of mud........
We had breakfast with the Sesame Street characters......here is Cort with Cookie Monster....her favorite!
.....and yes.....I learned to scuba dive. I have to admit, I was REALLY nervous to try this. But I survived and even enjoyed it! ; )
My very brave son holding a live starfish!
Thanks for letting me share my little "secret!" Not a crafty secret.....but still fun!

Have a great Sunday!

17 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGosh! I am so glad you all were able to get away...somewhere warmer! LOL!! GREAT pictures - love Cort w/ Cookie Monster (he's my favorite too!)! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Alison Jane Hann said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you all to have had such a good trip. The pictures really tell the story!

Gabriela said...

Michelle - your Jamaican vacation looked absolutely marvelous. I'm so happy you could make the trip. I sure enjoyed meandering through your pictures. I especially like the photo of you and Cort. It melts my heart.

Allison Rankin said...

Jealous! You all look great enjoying your time in the sun!

The Country Life said...

What beautiful pictures!! TFS!! Looks like you all had a great time!!:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a wonderful vacation, and it looks like everyone had a fun fun time... glad you were able to spend time with your lovely family... family time is so special. hugs

flowerdisco said...

so happy for you guys!
wasn't the coconut water good? i love it.

Only By His Grace said...

What fantastic pictures and what a fantastic looking family. I love the underwater ones and Cookie Monster.
hugs Maz

Jocelyn said...

OH what wonderful pics....looks like you had a great time!!!

Now I need to book a vacation right now!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Michele, what a wonderful trip and thanks for highlighting with your blog friends! I am so glad you had a fantastic trip! You can just see the JOY on all your faces! What wonderful memories!!! The picture of you and Court is beautiful!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

So glad you were able to go on this trip!! Great pics : )

NoraAnne said...

Fabulous pictures, it looks like you had a great family vacation :) Thanks for sharing! I need a vacation now!

mary stuart said...

How wonderful for you, Michele, and your lovely family. Looks like you had a jam-packed week - and lots of fun. Some of those photos look like you had a backdrop, not the real beach and sunset! Beautiful! What fun riding horses and dune buggy-ing. Great pics! Thanks for letting us in on your secret, Michele. Welcome home - hope you didn't come back to snow!

Regina Easter said...

oh michelle, looks like you all had a wonderful time....how totally fun...I can't wait to go to Hawaii next month....hugs

Diane said...

Oh that is Wonderful! Looks like you all had a blast! Love the pic of Courtney with the cookie monster! Precious pics!

Missie said...

What an amazing family adventure! Thank you so much for sharing with us

Tisha said...

I love this idea to wield the title! It came out great. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower.

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com