Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fourth of July!

Good morning! I had the wonderful opportunity to create a project for the "Official Cricut Blog!" Just in time for the 4th, I made this Uncle Sam hat into an invitation and a matching votive candle for the table!
I even made my own homemade stick pin..........with of course.......lots O' Glitter!!!
A computer generated sentiment......on a hand cut banner.......
And my little pretty all lit up for the night............
If you would like specific cut information etc.......please be sure to pop on over the Cricut Blog! It is the best place to visit for all the latest info on Provo Craft products!!!

Off to do a bit of math tutoring this morning.........Have a wonderful day my friends!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beyond fabulous! I saw it first on the Cricut blog and had to come over and tell you how fabulous it is!! I love the votive. TFS! Have a good one ~ Lu

Diane Hodrick said...

You have hit this out of the park again...love your home made stick pin...and all the glitter...and the matching votive is what really sends you over the wall.....fabulous!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How adorable Michele... I saw it over at the circuit blog.. you are just amazing...

Emily said...

So much fun! You did a fantastic job!

Ashley said...

This is absolutely amazing, you did a FANTASTIC job! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Regina Easter said...

Oh michele this is FANTASTIC. hugs

Carissa said...

What a stunning project! Congrats on getting it posted on the Cricut blog. Awesome! I love their close-up of the pin - you can see all the glitter. Love it!
I’ve given you an Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award cause I find your blog super sweet! Come over to my blog www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com and pick it up anytime.
May all your paper crafting dreams come true.
Carissa

Amy Johnson said...

I saw this over on the Cricut Blog and fell head over heels for it! How fabulous! I love that you created your own stick pin! And what you can do with glitter is amazing.

Unknown said...

Great project.

Mara A. said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkles!!!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is super cute Michele!