Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!

Click HERE to enter your name for BLOG CANDY!

Happy Sunday to you! I have to make this a quick post because my hubby is on his way home from golf and we are headed to our pool for a swim with the kiddos! I had about an hour this morning to create and I knew I wanted to use the new Crafty Secret's stamp set called, Let's Hang Out! I thought it would fit perfectly with this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!
I actually paper pieced the dress using Echo Park paper. The sleeves, ribbon, and pockets were stamped on cream card stock and colored with Copic Markers. I added a bit of pink Stickles to the polka dots. I love these little wire hangers that I've had in my stash forever! I dabbed a bit of white acrylic paint to age it a bit. I used some Prima flowers, a doily, twine from Pink Paislee, and designer paper from Crate paper for the background.
I used yellow as my main color but thought it needed a bit of a "punch." So I added bits of pink! I figured I was safe, since the background of the photo had pink in it! : )
That's all I have for you today! I am off to spend some Sunday time with the family! Have a great one!

16 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Michelle - This is absolutely adorable! You never cease to amaze me my friend.

Anonymous said...

Michelle your card is `Gorgeous`!!!
Hope youd a fab weekend with the family...
Have a great week:) x

Annette Allen said...

wow... gorgeous card...

Missie said...

This is beautiful Michele! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Lisa said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card! The colors are so pretty and your design and detail work is so fabulous! I LOVE it :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

IvyandRein said...

So lovely! Love the yellow ;)

~amy~ said...

oh-so-perfect!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Michelle!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

kathy2eggs said...

Just love that card...the touch of pink is perfect....you did a great job paper piecing.

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it!!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute! I love the colors/papers, doily, and embellies. And that touch of pink is amazing.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

WOW!!! Just beautiful Michelle!! TFS

Linda Harris said...

Michelle I love this card. it is awesome,great job as usual.

Rose Ann said...

It's a most-perfect Moxie Fab card, Michele!! Love this beautiful card!!

Sherri said...

Another gorgeous creation. You are very talented. TFS.