Thursday, February 9, 2012

Babies......

Who doesn't love babies? Their cute tiny selves just starting life? Who can resist smelling the top of their soft baby hair........certainly not me. Maybe it is just because my two are no longer babies, and I kind of miss the smaller version of them! ; ) Teens are the polar opposite and I am quite sure that if God gave us teens to start, our population might be a tad smaller! LOL!

I have a card today to celebrate those new babes....using my Imagine and the Hey Diddle Diddle cartridge. Using the Imagine makes cardmaking a breeze!  I love that the images come in layers, since I adore making lumpy bumpy cards.  I just pop up those layers with dimensional foam circles.  I added glitter, seam binding tied with a contrasting button to add a pop to the card.


As always this week has flown by!  My gal and I are getting much needed haircuts tonight.  We are starting to look like Shaggy D. A! 
Have a great day my friends!

13 comments:

Anita Kehn said...

Love this card and you're right ~ who doesn't love babies? I hear the Imagine is no longer being manufactured! Sorry to hear that because I own one so am wondering about more carts being made etc. Is Provo Craft coming out with another machine to take it's place? I actually love my Imagine.

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute!!! I love the glittery lids!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness those are the CUTEST baby jars!!!!! LOVE this Michele!

Anonymous said...

This is just as sweet as can be!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Love all the layers and distressing! Yes, haha, good thing the teenagers come after you've had a chance to fall in love with the little babies!

1CardCreator said...

Cute cards, have a good evening getting hair cuts.

Renee said...

love it and all the glitter!! Your layering really makes the card. Just so cute!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute, Michelle. It makes me want another baby. God willing, some day, grandchildren perhaps. No more babies for me. :(

Cricut Couple said...

This is SO pretty! I have never paid much attention to that cartridge, but I am gonna have to take another look. Hee! Hee! This is so elegant compared to most baby designs I have seen that that's my favorite part! Gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

This card is super CUTE!!! LOVE those little jars, the doiley and how you popped up all the layers!!! (=

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun and absolutely adorable card! All the detail is wonderful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful card!

Susie said...

So cute!