Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Little Box.....

Sometimes great things do come in small packages right? How about this little box created from the Spring/Summer Tablescapes cartridge?  It is a perfect size for a jewelry box!  And tell me, what girl doesn't like receiving jewelry? ; )  I added a sentiment using JustRite's Samantha Walker Botanical Swirls and Label's set. I added a glass gem to magnify it.      
 I added a crocheted doily, some pink antennae, glitter, and a great big silk bow from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Store. 
I'm going to keep it short and sweet today......I'm off to get ready for work!
Hope your Tuesday is fabulous!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the glitter and pretty pattern! Lee-Ann :)

Sherry said...

It's beautiful. I love how sparkly it is. :)

Jodie R said...

Stunning, Michelle! I love your attention to detail!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love that glittery butterfly.

Life and Knits said...

Cute little box. Yes, there's gotta be something really great inside to top that packaging. Fabulous Michele!!!