Friday, November 9, 2012

Give Thanks.....

Good morning!  I am gearing up for a busy weekend!  I am so excited to be getting new couches AND a new dishwasher delivered tomorrow.  (Just in time for the holidays!)  Brian and I have a birthday party for one of our friends, and on Sunday, Cortney and I are seeing the play, Lucy.  It will be a fun weekend, but not a weekend where crafting will be involved!  But, I do have a card to share with you that I made last week using my Silhouette.  It is pumpkin shaped card with flowers also cut using the Silhouette. 
I added glitter, raffia, and a sentiment from JustRite Papercraft called Autumn Words.  The paper is from Paper Loft. 
I am off to work, but am looking forward to a quiet Friday night catching up on my DVR'd shows. How about you? What are you up to this weekend?
Have a great one, in whatever you do! : )

3 comments:

Life and Knits said...

So pretty!

Lucky you! Sounds like my kind of weekend!! Have fun!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Michele.


Hugs Riet.xx

Rea' said...

Pretty card!
Enjoy your weekend!