Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friendship....

Good morning friends! I am hoping that I'm not losing my mind (I probably am), and that I hadn't previously posted this card and then forgot that I did so! That would be so typical of me!  
I created this card using a clear sticker that had been in my stash for ages.
It was the kind of sticker that you sprinkle something pretty over it.....like glitter. ;) I chose this pretty brown by Martha Stewart.  I paired it with a sentiment and papers from the Paperloft.
I added a satin ribbon, a bit of lace, and a chocolate pearl.  It was once again, a fairly easy card to create, which for me is really saying something! ;)
Please don't forget to enter HERE to win a very generous gift certificate to the Shabby Apple!  They seriously have the cutest clothes and accessories!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the glitter!

Jingle said...

WOW! This is stunning! Just totally WOW!!!!

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

SuZeQ said...

Ohhhhhhhh - I just love this card. It's FABULOUS.
kosec@sbcglobal.net

Chark said...

love this!