Thursday, April 4, 2013

JustRite's April Release-Vintage Banners!

Grab your sunglasses folks, today's card is a bright one! No soft vintage colors used today! I created this fun happy card using JustRite's brand new set called, Vintage Banners.  I combined two of the sentiments and stamped it in red.  I cut it out using a circle Spellbinder's die.  
The card itself was a cut found once again in the Silhouette store.  I cut out the sun's rays with orange paper and added glossy accents and Martha Stewart's clear coarse glitter.  I added a giant red bow and some yellow pearls to finish it off. 
This set is so versatile!  I love the sayings and fonts!
Be sure to visit the other designers' blogs!  


Have a great day my friends! :)



4 comments:

Jingle said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Life and Knits said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love the brightness!!!

Susie

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, Michelle. Those colors really say "sunshine."

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx