Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Butterfly Birthday!

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day! 
 I know I did. :) I had the opportunity to relax a bit in the morning and even sneak in a bit of crafting before heading to brunch with my family. 
I don't often get a chance to just create for the sake of creating.  Most of my projects are tied up with DT requirements.  But once in a while, I will sneak out a project.....just for fun.  This card was kind of a work in progress that kept getting put to the side and then slowly added to. 
While cleaning out a drawer in my craft room, I came across a box of SEI die cuts. 
This pretty butterfly and the 2 circles.
I had been wanting to use this pretty Prima flower too, and thought it worked well here. 
I added an SRM sticker birthday sentiment and added a few rhinestones to finish it off. 
This is another busy week here! Cortney has her fine arts festival on Thursday evening, and my school is hosting their first annual talent show on Friday night!  I know my principal and a couple of the teachers are performing! It should be a fun night! ;)
I am off!
Have a great day my friends!


2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Not bad for just scraps around the desk! LOL!! This is LOVELY and I will need to send you my address - lol!! Glad you had a wonderful mother's day :) Have a great week xo

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. You have beautiful scraps.