Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to School Backpack

Do you know what day it is? Do you?  Do you? Go on say it......It's Hump Day! 
Okay, I am a total dork.
;) 
I have another school themed project to share with you that was featured in the September 2012 issue of Cricut Magazine.  It uses the Campin' Critters cartridge.  I opted to leave the sleeping bag off, since most kids don't sleep over at their school.  ;) I filled the pockets and inside with little treats, notes, and trinkets for your little one.  The little bear and the Sending Wishes were created using my Imagine and Shrinky Dink material.  
This is a perfect way to start off a school year! 
I apologize for another short post, but I've gotta get my booty in gear and get to work.  Tonight is "Meet the Teacher."  LOTS to do as always!  
Have a great day my friends! And as always, thank you for taking the time to visit. 
:)

8 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

I love this backpack ! Great and congrats on your publication !

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I love that it uses the Imagine. I am starting to think I am the only one still using that thing. lol. Super cute project!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh this is so creative and so darling!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Debby said...

So cute. Good luck in your school year.

Migdalia said...

Too Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Anonymous said...

I love that commercial, too. And I love this backpack. It looks so fun.

Life and Knits said...

This is fabulous Michele. Love your little backpack!

Susie

Unknown said...

Oh dear! That's just the cutest thing I've seen!! OH I just love it. The details and that little side pocket. Thanks for sharing that little charming gem.


www.cardmakingartists.com