Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Everyday....

Hi there my friends! 
I have a card to share with you today using an adorable digital set from Crafty Secrets. 
It is part of the Feeling Yucky set.  It was colored with Copic markers. I matted the image and added some fun ribbon, posies, and a bit of string. 
I wanted the background to be subtle, so I used clear embossing paste and a heart stencil from Simon Says Stamps. I added a bit of  lace, and some polka dot paper. To finish it off, I added several clear sequins.  
Cortney had prom on Friday, but unfortunately, life has been fairly hectic and I haven't had time to edit them. I always like to put them to music and I am hoping to do that soon. 
Many exciting things on the horizon and I am hoping to be able to share them with you soon!
Have a great Wednesday!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is just the cutest image ever, and I love the pop of red in there.

Yay for exciting things!

Prom: what a magical time!

Birgit said...

This is just darling! I love the pop of red as well... just perfect!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! Love that image!

LuvtoKraft said...

Love the vintage feel of the little duck and the pop of red is grand.
Thanks!
Kris

nattyboots said...

Such a lovely happy card
Take Care
Elaine H X

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

That background is amazing! I love the clear sequins, too...they add just the right touch. Red and yellow is such a great color combo...and this is such a great card!