Sunday, June 8, 2014

JustRite's Last June Release-Snow Days!

Good morning! Today is JustRite's last day of their June release! As you know I love making shaped cards and look for any excuse to create them!  I found this cute Christmas cupcake cut at the Silhouette Store.  I wanted to add a subtle wintery texture to it, so I stamped the new background stamp, Snow Days in Versarmark.  I sprinkled it with a blue embossing powder by Zing.  
The snowflakes add a bit of whimsy without being too overwhelming and "in your face." I added lots of Doodlebug glitter and pearls for my sprinkles. I finished it off with a bit of silk ribbon, string, and a little satin posy I had in my stash. 

Be sure to pay these ladies a visit today! :)
I am off to see my little niece's dance recital today! I am sure I will have to share some pics of her tomorrow!
Have a wonderful blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute Christmas cupcake! Love all the embellishing you did on it.

Shantaie said...

omg this is soooooo adorable!