Thursday, June 26, 2014

Big Dog and a Bit of Modeling.....

Good morning to you all!
  It is a fairly cool, gloomy day today.  But I am enjoying the quietness of my house, with my cup of coffee.  My favorite part of the day.....but only in the summer.  During the school year it is a constant fire drill in the mornings! LOL!
Crafty Secrets has a new, super cute digital stamp set called, Big Dog.  I am a dog lover for sure, so this is right up my alley!  I found this cute bone box at the Silhouette store designed by Jamie Cripps,  and decided it would be perfect for a little treat/gift.
I colored the sentiment with my Prisma colored pencils.  I added a purple bow, a flower, and a red button for a few pops of color.  
Cortney has been a busy girl with swimming, summer school, and her modeling jobs.  She was lucky enough to model this T-shirt by Monkeybug Apparel.  I absolutely adore the saying.  And by the look on Cort's face, she adores it too!
This girl is the epitome of love.  

Another gal, Amy Corbin, sent makeup to Cortney.  The make-up was new to us but we loved it!  The mascara is fabulous and makes Cort's lashes look super thick and long.  The makeup is by Younique.  The colors Amy sent were subtle and very natural. Perfect for my girl. 
I am off to have lunch with a friend today.  I am so enjoying getting a chance to visit and catch up with my family and friends! 
I am truly a blessed person! 
Have a great day...and thank you for stopping here and making me a small part of your day.
:)


4 comments:

L.B. said...

Love this cute dog bone box and the photos of your girl are so beautiful. Love her hair with the fun headbands...short hair is a blast.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the way you used the Big Dog sentiment here, Michele! Everything you make is just a work of art!

reeree62 said...

Michele, love the doggie bone creation! Right on time for my puppies' first b-day on the fourth! ☺️🇺🇸
Cory's pics are amazing as usual!! She's a natural!! 😊❤️

reeree62 said...

*Cort's 😉