Friday, July 4, 2014

SRM Stickers and Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July to you!  I have a couple of things to share with you today!
First, I am up on the SRM blog today with my first ever post as one of their newest DT members! 
Here is a sneak peek at what I've created!
If you would like to see the whole card be sure to stop by the SRM blog. :)
Cortney is modeling an adorable skirt from My Momma's Sew Crafty! I love the bright colored leaves, and we were lucky enough to have a perfectly matching headband to go with it! The skirt is super soft and comfy!
As I mentioned yesterday, our town always has a parade and fireworks on the 3rd of July.  It is a tradition that we have participated in since moving into our house 21 years ago.  
I took a few pictures....and was so thrilled to actually get my two kiddos in the same shot! And it's actually a pretty decent picture of the two of them! 
There's my mom and George, and of course Brian and I. :)
The family is headed to the golf course tonight for the 4th.
The days of family time are fleeting as the kids get older, so I want to savor these moments. 
Have a happy 4th my friends!


2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Every time I see your daughter's smile it lights up my face too! Gorgeous card too!

~amy~ said...

Awesome pics! Hope you guys had a great 4th!