Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Day!

It is most certainly a happy day! I love getting e-mails telling me that some of my creative projects are getting published!  I received one from Woman's World Magazine about a tutorial I had on my blog recently that they want to publish in their December issue.  I am so honored to be recognized by a magazine that has been around as long as they have! At the end of my post I included two links to two E-books I was published in as well.  The books are free, so be sure to grab a copy!

I have a card today to share that was on the SRM blog a couple of months ago.  So if you missed it over there, you get a second chance here.  ;)
I created the flower with my Spellbinder's Rose die.  I used SRM's punched shapes and added a variety of alcohol ink splotches to create a cool background. 
I added a sentiment from SRM's Stickers by the Dozen collection, a few sequins, ribbon, string, and a few leaves I had leftover from a previous project using my Silhouette.  

Here are the links to the e-books if you are interested.  Remember they are FREE! ;)

18 Free Printable Christmas Cards and Homemade Christmas Card Ideas


Have a happy day!!!

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats on your awesome news! It is exciting to be published!

KimCreate said...

Wow, congrat for being published in Women's World! and the others too!

marymaci said...

Congratulations on all your exciting news!
I'll be watching for your article in Women's World - i subscribe to it!

You are awesome, Michele!